Sunday, July 01, 2007

Inviting Bill Moyers to come to Christ Church Correction

Julie Yarborough informed me today that I misunderstood her. She said the Chuck Rush has invited Bill Moyers to attend Christ Church and not to speak.
It has always been my idea and I have made this suggestion when I was on the adult education committee that Bill Moyers be invited to preach a sermon at Christ Church and lead an adult education program or an ecumenical program for Summit. I now believe that maybe the invitation should be extended by the NJ Association of the UCC for one of our meetings or the Central Atlantic Conference for their annual meeting. I will make that suggestion on the New Jersey Association Yahoo Group as I know that it is monitored by the CAC Conference minister.
Jeannette Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home